Join us for monthly Check-In meetings on the first Tuesday of each month at 9:00 a.m. MST through the remainder of the 2020-21 school year. Click here to register.
- December 1, 2020 – Session Video – PowerPoint – Expanding Access Abstract – Expanding Access Narrative
- January 7, 2021 – Session Video – PowerPoint
- February 2, 2021 – moved to Friday, February 5
- March 2, 2021 – rescheduled for Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. – Session Video – PowerPoint
- April 6, 2021
- May 4, 2021
Engaging Students Through Careers - Professional Learning Community
Lead: Dr. Danielle Tallent
Session Timeframe: three 1-hour sessions beginning at 9:00 a.m. - February 2, February 9 and February 16
- February 2 – Session Video – PowerPoint
- February 9 – Session Video – PowerPoint
- February 16 – Session Video – Engaging Students PowerPoint – Work-Based Learning PowerPoint
Career & Technical Education - Professional Learning Community
Lead: Dr. Joseph Goins
Session Timeframe: second Tuesday of each month at 9:00 a.m. beginning October 13 and ending April 13
This is an open cohort discussion on Career and Technical Education. Topics will include: certifications, assessment of program, online CTE programs, how CTE fits within the framework of an ECHS, what CTE supports are unique, how to determine high-value careers and pathway programs, understanding and developing pathways, and effective resources and materials that can sustain progress on the pathway to career readiness.
Soft Skills/Employability - Professional Learning Community
Lead: Trevor Stokes
Session Timeframe: three one-hour sessions held on November 10, 17 and 24
Trevor will look at crucial employability skills required for career success. He will provide strategies for helping students develop these skills using Labor Market Data and trends due to Covid-19.
Leadership in COVID - Professional Learning Community
Lead: Dr. William Hayes
Session Timeframe: three one-hour sessions held on October 22, October 29, and November 5
Dr. Hayes will discuss the wide array of challenges facing leaders during the Covid-19 pandemic and provide practical strategies to lead teachers, students, families, and the school community. This series will look at how leaders can develop routine systems and practices school wide that support increased access, opportunity, and success for diverse learners. The sessions will identify specific measures that leaders can take to build adult capacity, leverage distributed leadership, and decrease disproportionality across a variety of domains.
New Mexico ECHS - Check-In Meetings
2020 - Summer Leadership Series
Join us for the Summer Leadership Series. Registration is free!
- July 7 – 9:00 AM – Leadership as Core – Session Video – PowerPoint Slides
- July 21 – 9:00 AM – Equitable Access – Session Video – PowerPoint Slides
- August 4 – 9:00 AM – Academic Pathways – Session Video – PowerPoint Slides
- August 18 – 9:00 AM – Robust Student Support – Session Not Recorded – PowerPoint Slides
- September 1 – 9:00 AM – Connections to Career – Session Video – PowerPoint Slides
- September 15 – 9:00 AM – High-Quality and Deep Partnerships – Session Video – PowerPoint Slides
New Mexico ECHS — Webinars
Resources to Support and Implement Early College High School programs
February 10, 2020 – ECHS-NM Engagement Webinar
November 18, 2019 – ECHS-NM Engagement Webinar
February 19, 2019 – ECHS-NM Engagement Webinar
April 3, 2019 ECHS Webinar
February 16, 2018 ECHS Webinar